Thursday, June 9, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators

Hello my readers, I'm so sorry that I have not posted anything new recently, I have been in the processing of settling down again in my home land of Southern California after a year in New York. This show has brought entertainment, excitement and of course inspiration. Million Dollar Decorators is on Bravo TV, it's a reality show that follows the lives and clientele of these famous and fabulous interior decorating geniuses. 

(From left to right)  Mary McDonald, Jeffery Alan Marks, Nathan Turner, my absolute favorite Kathryn Ireland and witty and comical Martyn Lawrence Bullard. 


  Martyn Lawrence Bullard
Sharon Osbourne's Gorgeous New Los Angeles Home


Love all the black and white photos of Coco Chanel 
(Photos from Architectural Digest) 

Kathryn Ireland 



This is Kathryn Ireland, isn't she beautiful, just as beautiful as her visions, textiles, and creations.


These are just some of the designers work, if you want to see more of the designers and more of their creations watch Million Dollar Decorators Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. on Bravo TV, you don't wanna miss it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment